Statement of Purpose: The Arizona Hunter Jumper
Association, Inc. was formed in December, 1992 to promote
quality horsemanship and sportsmanship throughout all
aspects of the hunter and jumper industry, to provide high
levels of communication and responsibility to the general
membership and bring national recognition to the state and
its many fine riders and trainers.
Responsibility: The Arizona Hunter Jumper Association,
Inc. was founded to serve its members and such members
through their representative Board of Directors, shall have
the power to amend, change, delete, or otherwise alter the
rules and regulations of the Association as they see fit, as
long as majority rule is maintained and all provisions of the
Bylaws, Rules and Specifications are followed.
- Proposed Rule changes need to be submitted to Kathy Johnson at email@example.com by September 1st to be considered.
- We have a new Instagram account, follow @Arizona_Hunter_Jumper_Assoc! We would love to feature photos of you and your horses on both Instagram and Facebook. Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The AHJA Awards Banquet will be held on Saturday, January 16th at the Seville Golf and Country Club in Gilbert.
- Points have been updated but we need your help to make sure they are correct after encountering a few issues. Please check your points as soon as possible and contact Ana Carlson at email@example.com with any discrepancies.
- The new Board Members have been working hard to make AHJA better for its members. Check out the Contact Us page for a list of the current Board Members.
- Next Board meeting is September 21st at noon at Claim Jumper - 1530 W Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283.